The speakers showed us we could go outside the box and still be successful.
Be sure to participate. You will learn a lot about yourself.
Time management skills aren’t just for school work, it’s for life management.
Skills You Can Use Forever
• Hear from Great Leaders
• Follow Today, Lead Tomorrow
• Have an Impact on Your Life
JOIN OUR LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
WHAT IS IT?
An elective 1/4 credit program developed and run by the Rondout Valley Business Association.
AND an opportunity to meet some inspirational local leaders in business.
WHEN IS IT?
MARCH 11 to MAY 13, 2019 – Mondays from 4:15-6:15 pm in the District Office.
If you have a transportation problem contact one of the organizers. Healthy food and drink always provided.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
Each session will consist of building self-understanding, exploring career choices and leadership skills, and feature
guest speakers in a variety of businesses talking about their own experiences, leading workshops and discussions.
• To learn about leadership styles and how they apply to you.
• Identify your personality strengths.
• Meet successful business people with inspiring stories.
• Formulate your career goals and learn how you can make them a reality.
• AND because this will look great on your resume and will prepare you for job opportunities.
Or your guidance counselor.
SIGN UP BY WEDNESDAY MARCH 4, 2019 (seats are limited):